CLS16H single compartment chambrage cellar.
Key characteristics of the CLS16h cellar
- Maximum capacity: 40 liters – 16 bottles*;
- Aesthetic and contemporary chambrage cellar;
- LED lights;
- Integrated handle;
- Touch control panel on the front door: no need to open the door to access settings (no abrupt change in temperature);
- 1 glass door, 2-layers tempered glass (transparent);
- 33 decibels only.
Main features CLS16H Climadiff
- 4 fixed steel wire shelves, wooden front;
- 2 adjustable feet (height 1,2 cm);
- Anti-vibration system;
- Electronic display thermometer (white);
- White LED lighting with switch.
Technical characteristics of the CLS28H wine service cellar
- Energy class: C
- Type of installation: free-standing;
- Annual power consumption: 209.0 kW;
- Temperature range: 12°C – 18°C ;
- Cooling system: thermoelectric (air moving system);
- Temperature zones: 1;
- Regulation: electronic;
- Black sheet metal body;
- Black PVC interior;
- Climate class: N (16°C-32°C);
- Noise level: 33 dB.
Please note: If you are looking for a similar service cellar but with a larger capacity, we recommend our CLS28H cellar (128bottles).
*Approximate capacity based on standard Bordeaux type bottles (75 cl). Adding shelves considerably reduces the storage capacity.