CLS31 wine service cellar, single compartment, from 5° to 20°C.
Key characteristics of the CLS31 cellar
- Compact size: capacity 31 bottles* ;
- 1 glass door, anti-UV treated, 2-layers tempered glass (grey-colored);
- Amazing energy performance: Class A! ;
Main features of the CLS31
- 3 sliding wire shelves, wooden front (beech) ;
- 2 adjustable feet (0,8 cm range) ;
- Electronic display thermometer (white) ;
- White LED lighting with switch.
- Cooling system: compressor (fan-assisted cooling);
- Type of cold : air moving system;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Temperature zones: 1;
- Temperature range: 5°C – 20°C;
- Regulation: electronic;
- Anthracite coal-grey body;
- Annual power consumption: 142.0 kW;
- Energy class: A;
- Climate class: N (16-32°C);
- Noise level: 40 dB.
Other cellars in the range
In a similar style, we invite you to explore our other service cellars, specifically the CLS130 (130 bottles).
*Approximate capacity based on standard Bordeaux type bottles (75 cl). Adding shelves considerably reduces the storage capacity.