CV295 single compartment wine-ageing cellar 0° to 32°C, for long-term storage and optimal ageing of your finest bottles.
Features of the CV295 cellar
- 1 solid door with cellar inventory ;
- Energy class A ;
- Made in Europe ;
- Very large capacity: 294 bottles* ;
- Quiet: 43 dB ;
- Height-adjustable feet ;
- Free standing ;
- Customisable: transform your fixed shelves into sliding shelves with the RAILV3, for example.
The main features of the CV295
- 4 Premium 1/70 fixed shelves ;
- 2 adjustable feet ;
- 2 wheels ;
- Anti-vibration system ;
- Winter kit ;
- Charcoal filter ;
- Thermometer with digital display ;
- LED lighting ;
- Cooling system: compressor ;
- Temperature zones: 1 ;
- Temperature range: 12°C +/- 2°C ;
- Regulation: electro-mechanical ;
- Wine lees colour sheet metal body ;
- Black metal interior ;
- Annual power consumption: 153.0 kW ;
- Energy class: A ;
- Climate class: SN.
Climadiff’s wine-ageing cellars
Our wine-ageing cellars meet the most stringent requirements. They recreate the conditions of an underground cellar as accurately as possible. Climadiff devotes its expertise to meeting your requirements and helping you to care for and enjoy your wines.
Please note: We have other models with a cellar inventory, such as the CLA310A +. However, if you don’t need an inventory, why not consider a similar model of wine-ageing cellar but with a silkscreen door?
*Approximate capacity based on standard Bordeaux type bottles (75 cl). Adding shelves considerably reduces the storage capacity.