DUOVINO18 is a two-compartment service cellar. Adjustable temperature ranges of use:
- upper part: 8-18°C
- lower part: 12-18°C
Key characteristics of the DUOVINO18 cellar
- Maximum capacity: 47 liters – 18 bottles (6 + 12);
- Double-zone chamber cellar. Each compartment adjusts independently of the other: storage of beverages at two different temperatures possible
- Aesthetic and contemporary chambrage cellar;
- LED lights;
- Integrated handle;
- Touch control panel on the front door: no need to open the door to access settings (no abrupt change in temperature);
- 1 glass door, 2-layers tempered glass (transparent);
- 33 decibels only.
Main features of the DUOVINO18 service cellar
- 4 fixed wooden shelves, wooden front ;
- 4 adjustable feet (height 1.2 cm) ;
- Anti-vibration system ;
- Electronic display thermometer (white) ;
- White LED lighting with switch.
- Annual power consumption: 195.0 kW ;
- Type of installation: free-standing ;
- Cooling system: thermoelectric (fan-assisted cooling) ;
- Temperature zones: 2 ;
- Temperature range: 8°C – 18°C / 12°C – 18°C1* ;
- Regulation: electronic ;
- Black sheet metal body ;
- Black PVC interior ;
- Energy class: C ;
- Climate class: N (16-32°C) ;
- Noise level: 33 dB.
Also check out its little sister, the 70 liters DOPPIOVINO24 (24 bottles) with two cooling compartments.
This device belonging to category 10 according to European regulation 1060/2010, has a range of 14° to 18°C..
*Approximate capacity based on standard Bordeaux type bottles (75 cl). Adding shelves considerably reduces the storage capacity.