Climadiff’s Premium multi-purpose wine cellars have everything you could want: flexible, they allow you to change the storage conditions in your cellar to suit your requirements by having the fan on or off. It can be used for wine-ageing, wine storage, or as a service cellar, with different temperature zones: it’s your choice!
Premium multi-purpose wine cellars
Versatility is the key characteristic of this range of wine cellars!
Adjustable to your requirements through the activation or deactivation of the fan (providing fan-assisted or static cooling), this product adapts to you, rather than the other way around.
* If you choose a cellar with a solid door and an activated fan then you are the happy owner of a wine-ageing cellar with perfectly tailored specifications: one temperature throughout the cellar, which ensures stability at 12/13°C without no variations and with filtered air ;
* An activated fan and a glass door will provide all the characteristics of a storage cellar. ;
* And finally, if you turn off the fan, you will get a service cellar, with a multi-temperature system, i.e. a variation of 7 to 8°C between the top and the bottom of the cellar. You can then store red wine at close to room temperature at the top, and white wine in the bottom.
The great advantage of the multi-purpose cellars is their flexibility. Its features include:
- Flexible storage thanks to the removable metal half-shelf or the presentation shelf ;
- Uniform temperature inside your cellar by activating the fan (fan-assisted cooling). For different temperature zones, turn off the fan and switch to static cooling ;
- Optimised capacity with the metal half-shelf enabling vertical storage of 12 Bordeaux style 75 cl bottles: handy for opened bottles!
- Wooden front edge with space for a label for easy identification of your bottles ;
- Electronic temperature regulation ;
- Extra protection with the winter system, enabling the cellar to cope with ambient temperatures from 32°C all the way down to 0°C ;
- Activated charcoal filter eliminates unpleasant odours ;
- Anti-vibration system.
Are you looking for a multi-purpose cellar with a glass door? Or would you prefer a solid door? Our range of premium multi-purpose wine cellars offers:
- 3 models with anti-UV glass doors, fitted with attractive stainless steel rectangular handles for easy use ;
- 3 models with 3 different capacities: up to 160, 204 or 248* (ref. PCLV160, PCLV205 and PCLV250) ;
- and 3 models with solid doors with elegantly silk-screened inner door panels.
These have long, rounded handles. The bottle capacity is also 160, 204 or 248* for this model (ref. PCLP160, PCLP205 and PCLP250). Energy class of the premium multi-purpose cellars.
Glass doors are energy class C, while solid doors are class A.
Multi-purpose cellars have the broadest appeal. Wine lovers or serious enthusiasts, newcomers initiates or seasoned tasters,