CPW160B1 Multipurpose cellar 160 bottles
Premium multipurpose wine cellar CPW160B1 with glass door for a storage capacity of up to 160 bottles. Comes with 2 fixed shelves, 1 half fixed shelf and 1 metal plate for vertical bottle storage.
Including €18.00 for ecotax
The CPW160B1 offers a storage capacity of 160 bottles in standard configuration*. Very design, thanks to its black color and its large stainless steel handle, the Premium wine cellar CPW160B1 adapts perfectly to your needs: versatile, it benefits from a double function that allows it to be a storage cellar with a single temperature zone, as well as a service cellar with several temperature zones.
What does it mean to be able to switch between single and multi-temperature cellars?
Climadiff multi-purpose cellars are special in that they offer different refrigeration conditions depending on whether or not the fan is activated.
- By activating the fan of a Climadiff multi-purpose cellar such as the CPW160B1 (stirred refrigeration), you homogenize the temperature inside your cellar at around 12/13°C and thus ensure a single and constant temperature throughout the cellar. Your cellar is then a conservation cellar.
- On the other hand, if you wish to obtain different temperature zones (7 to 8°C difference generally observed between the top and the bottom of the cellar) to bring red wine to room temperature at the top, and to bring white and rosé wine to temperature at the bottom of the cellar, then you must deactivate the fan. You then switch to static cooling.
To summarize, the CPW160B1 wine cellar can be used :
- either for wine conservation thanks to the activation of the fan;
- or for temperature setting and wine conservation with different temperature zones.
What are the advantages of a Climadiff multipurpose wine cellar?
In addition to its exceptional modularity, the CPW160B1 is equipped with all the features inherent and essential to the good conservation of wine. It reproduces the conditions of preservation as close as possible to those of a natural underground cellar. Temperature and humidity are regulated and controlled, and the anti-vibration system ensures perfect stability for your bottles. Note also the presence of a carbon filter for a healthy and permanently renewed air (ref. FILTRE3).
In terms of installation location, it's up to you: you can place the CPW160B1 multipurpose electric wine cellar wherever you want. Equipped with a winter system, it can be placed in an unheated room if the temperature remains above 0°C (for example a garage or a cellar). However, very aesthetic and pleasing to the eye, the cellars with glass doors are more generally installed in living rooms.
Moreover, 2 wheels make it easy to move, and 2 adjustable feet allow you to adjust its level in case your floor is not quite straight.
Total warranty 2 years (parts, labor and travel in France).
* Capacity defined as an indication with 75cl bottles of Bordeaux tradition. The addition of shelves considerably reduces the storage capacity.
- Use :
- Capacity (with 75cl bottles of traditional Bordeaux):
- Installation :
- Pose libre
- Recommended room for installation :
- Pièce de vie chauffée (séjour, salle à manger)
- Temperature range (°C) :
- 5 - 20°C
- Door type :
- Porte vitrée
- Door processing :
- Reversible door :
- Exterior colour :
- Number of fixed shelves :
- Number of fixed half shelves :
- Number of carbon filter(s) :
- Digital temperature display :
- Système de régulation :
- Hygrométrie auto-régulée :
- Fonction hiver :
- Type de froid :
- statique ou brassé
- Roulettes :
- 2 à l’arrière
- Pied(s) réglable(s) :
- Système anti-vibration :
- Eclairage intérieur :
- LED Blanc avec interrupteur
- Dimensions nettes (sans emballage, LxPxH cm) :
- 59,5 x 70 x 129,4
- Dimensions brutes (avec emballage, L x P x H.cm) :
- 66 x 77 x 136,9
- Poids net (sans emballage, kg) :
- Poids brut (avec emballage, kg) :
- Sound level :
- Consommation électrique (kW/an) :
- Energy class :
- Bottles :
- M (56 -170 bouteilles)
You might also like
NOS COUPS DE COEUR