CD56B1 double-zone serving cellar 56 bottles
Double zone wine cellar CD56B1 to benefit from 56 bottles at hand, 28 in each compartment! Your wine is brought to the ideal temperature for tasting in this 2-zone cellar, each one adjustable independently of the other, between 5 and 12°C and 12 and 20°C.
Including €8.33 for ecotax
The advantages of the CD56B1 wine cellar
The CD56B1 wine cellar is a novelty in 2021, with a new black and elegant design: double zone, the cellar offers the undeniable advantage of being able to keep 2 types of wine at different temperatures in a single device.
Intuitive and modern, the cellar has a touch control panel on the front of the door! The "Soft Touch" settings allow you to configure the cellar without opening the door. The cold stays inside, your wine is preserved.
The black of the cellar and the natural wood of the shelves combine with style and bring cachet to the unit. The confidential white LED lighting invites you to look and taste. A switch allows you to turn off the lighting if you wish.
On the safety side, the CD56B1 cellar has a control panel locking system to prevent children from changing the configuration of your appliance, as well as visual and audible alarms to alert you if the cellar needs your attention.
The double zone wine cellar CD56B1 allows the storage of :
- 28 bottles in the upper zone adjustable from 5 to 12°C ;
- and 28 others in the lower zone, between 12 and 20°C.
- The wine cellar works by stirred cooling with good cooling and temperature setting performances.
Delivered with 4 sliding steel wire shelves and wooden fronts, the CD56B1 wine cellar offers a great comfort of use and allows you to easily access the 56 bottles it contains. With a small footprint, this 85,5 cm high model offers a well optimized storage capacity.
Summary of the strengths of the CD56B1 serving cellar
- Dual zone: 2 independently adjustable compartments to store 2 types of wine at 2 temperatures;
- Maximum capacity: 56 bottles*;
- Aesthetic and contemporary;
- White LED lighting;
- Touch control panel on the front of the door: no need to open the door ;
- Anti-vibration system;
- 1 glass door, double glazed grey tempered glass treated against UV.
Main features CD56B1
- 4 sliding steel wire shelves, wooden front ;
- 2 adjustable feet (height 0,8 cm) ;
- Electronic thermometer (white);
- White LED lighting with switch;
Technical characteristics of the CD56B1 Climadiff cellar
- Type of installation : free standing ;
- Annual power consumption (kW) : 197 ;
- Temperature zones: 2 ;
- Operating range: 5°C - 12°C / 12 - 20°C* ;
- Cooling system : compressor ;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Child lock;
- Visual and audible alarms ;
- Mixed refrigeration ;
- Regulation: electronic;
- Body and door frame in anthracite grey glass;
- Climatic class : N (16°C-32°C) ;
- Sound level: 45 dB.
Please note: If you are looking for a similar double zone wine cellar but with a higher storage capacity, we invite you to consult our model CD110B1 (110 bottles). For an overview of the cellars in the single zone range, please refer to the references CD31B1, CD41B1 and CD63B1.
- Use :
- Service wine cellars
- Capacity (with 75cl bottles of traditional Bordeaux):
- Installation :
- Pose libre
- Recommended room for installation :
- Pièce de vie chauffée (séjour, salle à manger)
- Temperature range (°C) :
- 5-12°C / 12-20°C
- Number of temperature zones :
- Door type :
- Porte vitrée
- Door processing :
- Reversible door :
- Exterior colour :
- Number of semi-sliding shelves :
- Digital temperature display :
- Type de froid :
- Pied(s) réglable(s) :
- Système anti-vibration :
- Couleur LED :
- Dimensions nettes (sans emballage, LxPxH cm) :
- 50 x 54 x 85,5
- Dimensions brutes (avec emballage, L x P x H.cm) :
- 54 x 57 x 87
- Poids net (sans emballage, kg) :
- Poids brut (avec emballage, kg) :
- Sound level :
- Consommation électrique (kW/an) :
- Energy class :
- Warranty included :
- Totale 2 ans (Pièces, MO & déplacement)
- Bottles :
- M (56 -170 bouteilles)
NOS COUPS DE COEUR