Aging wine cellar CVP220B2 216 bottles
The CVP220B2 is a wine ageing cellar that can age up to 216 bottles of wine in perfect conditions, as close as possible to those found in natural underground cellars.
Climadiff CVP220B2 216-bottle aging wine cellar
The Climadiff CVP220B2 ageing wine cellar meets the essential requirements for the long conservation and ageing of wine until its peak date, i.e. until its optimal tasting period. These 5 criteria are essential for the wine to deliver all the organoleptic qualities expected at the time of purchase, namely
A stable, adequate and constant temperature: this is the golden rule number 1 of an ageing cellar! Once the temperature has been set, you can be sure that your wine will not undergo any changes in temperature that could be dramatic for it.
- Perfect stability: an anti-vibration system is integrated into the wine cellar to ensure perfect stability of the stored bottles
- Total darkness: A solid door is the only way to preserve 100% of the wine from light. UV rays harm the wine, endanger its ageing and inevitably alter its taste.
- Regulated humidity: the humidity level inside the cellar must be controlled and regulated; this is an important factor for the ageing of great wines in good conditions. A cellar that is too humid or too dry will have consequences on the conservation and consumption of the wine. Climadiff cellars integrate the optimal regulation of hygrometry.
- Healthy and filtered air: the cellar is delivered with an active carbon filter whose role is very important: it is its action that regulates, filters, purifies and renews the air to avoid any type of unpleasantness inside the cellar (odours, moulds, etc.). Your bottles rest peacefully, protected from any bacteria.
Moreover, these golden rules are not the only advantages of the CVP220A+ wine cellar which seduce by other not negligible performances like :
and its European manufacture (Portugal)!
Designed by professionals whose know-how is no longer to be proven, this Climadiff wine cellar is attracting more and more wine lovers. Equipped with a "Great Cold" safety system, the CVP220B2 can be installed in an unheated room in your home, such as a cellar or a garage. This allows you to maintain a positive temperature in your cellar and prevents your bottles from freezing during the winter.
Compatible accessories CVP220B2
The CVP220B2 is delivered with 4 fixed wooden shelves and wooden fronts, ref. CLASSIQUE2/62. To further customise it and optimise storage performance, we recommend adding some compatible accessories, such as
- PREMIUM1/62: solid wood shelf;
- the COLLECTOR1/62: a reversible rack with an imprint that perfectly matches the shape of Burgundy bottles on one side and Bordeaux bottles on the other;
- or the SBV4 half metal plate for storing bottles upright (ideal for open bottles!).
- Technical specifications CVP220B2
- Capacity: 216 bottles*.
- Installation type: free standing
- Cooling system: compressor
- Design: wine cellar body in "wine lees" colour
- Operating range: 12°C +/-2°C
- Climate class (required ambient temperature): SN-N (10°C - 32°C)
- Electromechanical control
- Electronic display thermometer
- Solid door, castle door
- Energy consumption (kWh): 124
- Noise level (dB) : 38
- Net dimensions (WxDxH cm) : 62 x 71 x 162
- 2 adjustable feet at the front and 2 castors at the back
- Total warranty 2 years (parts, labour and travel in France).
* Capacity defined as an indication with 75cl bottles of Bordeaux tradition. The addition of shelves considerably reduces the storage capacity.
- Use :
- Aging wine cellar
- Capacity (with 75cl bottles of traditional Bordeaux):
- Installation :
- Pose libre
- Recommended room for installation :
- Pièce non chaufée (Buanderie, cellier)
- Temperature range (°C) :
- Door type :
- Porte pleine
- Exterior colour :
- Number of fixed shelves :
- Type of shelves(s) :
- Système de régulation :
- Fonction hiver :
- Pied(s) réglable(s) :
- Système anti-vibration :
- Dimensions nettes (sans emballage, LxPxH cm) :
- Dimensions brutes (avec emballage, L x P x H.cm) :
- Poids net (sans emballage, kg) :
- Poids brut (avec emballage, kg) :
- Sound level :
- Consommation électrique (kW/an) :
- Climate class (ideal outdoor temperature) :
- Voltage (Volt) :
- Power (Watt) :
You might also like
NOS COUPS DE COEUR